BOSTON (April 17th, 2020) — Kristi Harris leads Resilix® Implementation at HCS, ensuring that each implementation of the Resilix Treatment Experience Platform is:
- Done right – effective planning, high-impact communications, ‘what if’ scenarios addressed, details managed
- A best ‘fit’ with each client biopharma organization – appropriately customized and geared to maximize use and value
- As fast as possible – the Resilix platform is designed to be easily configurable and its rule-based actions can be adjusted on an ongoing basis
- Systematic and scalable – deliver repeatable, measurable, improvable implementations
- Best for the users – supporting workflows for phone, field, reimbursement, digital, etc.
- Better than the previous implementation via operational science – systematic application of learnings, best practices, and improvements